The Resource Racing Stripes
- Racing Stripes
- Statement of responsibility
- Alcon Entertainment ; produced by Broderick Johnson, Andrew A. Kosove, Edward McDonnell, Lloyd Phillips ; screenplay by David Schmidt ; story by David Schmidt & Steven P. Wegner and Kirk De Micco & Frederik Du Chau ; directed by Frederik Du Chau
- A traveling circus accidentally leaves behind a baby zebra. The baby is then rescued by horse farmer Nolan Walsh, who takes him home to his young daughter Channing. "Stripes" is soon introduced to the farm's misfit troupe of barnyard residents. The Walsh farm borders the Turfway Racetrack, where highly skilled thoroughbreds compete for the ultra-prestigious Kentucky Crown. From the first moment Stripes lays eyes on the track, he's hooked. He knows that if he could just get a chance, he could leave all those other horses in the dust. What he doesn't know is - he's not exactly a horse. But with characteristic zeal, he devotes himself to training for the big time
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, David Eggby ; senior animator, Patrick Tasse ; art director, Jonathan Hely-Hutchinson ; editor, Tom Finan ; music, Mark Isham ; costume designer, Jo Katsaras ; production designer, Wolf Kroeger ; visual effects supervisor, Eric Mises-Rosenfield ; visual effects animation supervisor, Alexander Williams
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some mile crude humor and some language
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- Voices: Frankie Muniz, Mandy Moore, Michael Clarke Duncan, Jeff Foxworthy, Joshua Jackson, Snoop Dogg, Joe Pantoliano, Michael Rosenbaum, Steve Harvey, David Spade, Fred Dalton Thompson, Dustin Hoffman, Whoopi Goldberg
- Bruce Greenwood, Hayden Panettiere, Caspar Poyck, Gary Bullock, Wendie Malick, M. Emmet Walsh
- Target audience
- animation and live action
ContextContext of Racing Stripes
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Marcellus Twp Wood Memorial Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.